Here’s what it really boils down to…what is your time worth to you? Are you spending your time creating more income for yourself, or are you too busy doing the day-to-day work that you could be paying someone else to do?
(all figures are examples)
- If you have a billable rate of let’s say $200/hr, and you’re spending five hours a week doing day-to-day, repetitive work…that’s $1000 week you could ultimately be losing.
- At Cascade Virtual, packages start at $179 a month. Hiring a regular employee could be upwards of $40-50 an hour when you include benefits, vacation time, etc.
- By freeing up your time, you just made an extra $860/week or $3440 a month.
- Annually, you would spend $7280 a year on a VA vs. $52,000.00 on yourself.
- You can potentially earn an extra $44,720.00 per year.
- If your goal is to have more family or free time…is that worth $140/week?
Finding the right support services for your practice isn’t rocket science…but it is time-consuming. You can do everything yourself…but what is your time worth? What would you do with 5-10 extra hours each week?
Grow your practice by delegating and see what a difference it will make to not only your well-being but also your bottom line.
Tasks that a virtual assistant Can Do For Your Law Practice:
- Onboard clients.
- Schedule client callbacks & appointments.
- Client intakes.
- Request 911 calls when needed.
- Interview potential witnesses.
- Request and follow up on medical records.
- Collect information from clients and witnesses.
- Pull inspection reports.
- Schedule depositions.
- Send gifts, letters, and notes to clients or other lawyers.
- Organize events and seminars.
Click here to learn more about what Cascade Virtual can do for you!